This four-day program is designed for business analysts who want to obtain their CBAP® certification with all of the support they need to ensure their success. The accelerated-style approach very effectively integrates content from the BABOK®, simulation questions and personalized coaching, significantly reducing the preparation time while increasing the exam success rate.
- Context of business analysis
- Roles of business analysts
- The six knowledge areas
Planning and Monitoring
Requirements Management and Communication
Solution Assessments and Validation
- The professional responsibilities of business analysts
- Intensive preparation to pass the IIBA® CBAP® certification exam*
- Proficiency with business analysis notions and techniques in accordance with IIBA®-recommended standards
*NOTE that this training prepares candidates for the exam but does NOT include the final exam with the IIBA®. You must take the necessary steps to register for the exam session of your choice.
- Sufficient experience in business analysis to be admitted to the CBAP® exam
- Fluency in English. The course is given in French, but the material and exams are in English.
- Written assessment
- Pre- and post-training evaluations