This 4 days program is designed for business analysts who want to obtain their CCBA®certification with all of the support they need to ensure their success. The accelerated-style approach very effectively integrates content from the BABOK®,simulation questions and personalized coaching, significantly reducing thepreparation time while increasing the exam success rate.
The training provides a more in-depth look at the notions and knowledge areas of business analysis and the associated techniques in accordance with International Institute of Business Analysis standards, as set out in “A guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge” (BABOK® Guide) – Second Edition, International Institute of Business Analysis, 2009.
1. Context of business analysis
2. Roles of business analysts
3. The six knowledge areas
- Planning and Monitoring
- Requirements Management and Communication
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Solution Assessments and Validation
4. The professional responsibilities of business analysts with respect to project integration management (Integration)
- Intensive preparation to pass the IIBA® CCBA® certification exam
- Proficiency with business analysis notions and techniques in accordance with IIBA®-recommended standards
- Sufficient experience in business analysis to be admitted to the CCBA® exam
- Fluency in English. The course is given in French, but the material and exams are in English.
- Significantly reduce the preparation and study time needed to be ready for the CCBA® exam
- Maximize the chances of success in the exam
- Group dynamics conducive to learning
- Personalized coaching
- Written assessment;
- Pre- and post-training evaluations.
- Course notes
- Practical exercises
- Sample exams