This course is designed for those interested in understanding the concepts and principles of communication management and the techniques for effectively applying communications in projects.
- Fundamental notions et concepts of communication
- Communication skills and barriers
- Communication and feedback techniques
- Communication styles
- Communication strategy and communication plan
- Monitoring internal and external communications
- Important principles and lessons learned
This course contributes to enhancing management competencies and skills to improve communications within a project.
- Understand how communication barriers work
- Understand the communication model (emitter/receiver)
- Understand core communication skills
- Assess and identify the stakeholders and profile
- Understand the various roles and responsibilities
- Apply various communication and feedback techniques
- Understand one’s own communication style and personal aspects that still need work
- Proficiency with project management tools and techniques
- Team exercises
PMP, CAPM & PMBOK are registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.