This course is for those who want to better understand the principles of project management form concepts to the basic processes. Develop a better project planning by understanding the project management concepts and its various parameters.
- Basic knowledge and concepts
- The multidisciplinary approach and areas of expertise
- Project scope definition
- The planning process
- The basics knowledge and understanding to develop a project plan. Breakdown a project in its phases, activities and deliverables. The different organizational structures (pros and cons) The roles and responsibilities of the project team. Planning human resource requirements, estimation of effort and time and cost.estimation. Evaluation and planning of project risks.
- Understand the project basics such as the concept of a project and its deliverable;
- Define the project characteristics and the challenges of project management including the importance of a multidisciplinary approach and the knowledge of the areas of expertise. Define the scope of a project, specifying the objectives, understand the challenges, in delivering products and services specifications to the clients;
- Walk through all major planning stages of a project to determine the activities to be carried out in a project, the deliverables, the most appropriate type of organizational structure, roles and responsibilities, the overall costs of a project and schedule of the project, the need for human resources and project risks.
PMP, CAPM & PMBOK are registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.