Projects are being delivered and you receive many project status reports. This information is essential to maintain the value of the project. As a business manager you need the relevant information to enable you to take the necessary decisions on the project. You must also understand the financial impacts and evaluate the health of a project.
We will discuss in this workshop the following topics;
- Project Scope management.
- The Budget and forecasts.
- The schedule and forecasts.
- What about risk?
- The report project status, what should it contain and why?
- The earned value and how to measure performance indicators
- Understand the control milestones of a project.
- Understand the tools for project tracking, risk management, timelines and costs.
- Identify project information you need for effective decision making.
- Understand what you authorize at a given milestone based on the best practice project management.
PMP, CAPM & PMBOK are registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.