Understanding advanced techniques and principles of project control, taking into account management of the product scope, costs, schedule, risks, human resources, quality and contracts.
2. Basic notions and concepts
3. The types of control
4. The Control Cycle in project management
5. Projects and monitoring management tools to manage:
- project progress, changes in product specifications, outstanding issues, problems, risk.
- costs, schedule, stakeholder communication from the user to upper management
6. Methods and tools to control the project quality
This course is designed for professionals who want a better grasp of project control tools and techniques so that they can successfully manage projects under their responsibility.
- Understand and implement in the start-up phase all management mechanisms to control every aspect of a project
- Define the various types of control related to managing the product developed for clients, managing quality at all stages from design to delivery, managing costs, managing schedules, managing human resources, managing contracts and managing risks
- Understand the acquired project value technique
- Understand project tracking techniques in order to manage the members of a project team and user activities
- Use the various tools available to manage the activities, deliverables, costs, schedules, human resources needs and communications involved in a project
- Project management experience
- Written assessment
- Client surveys
- Course notes
- Essay questions