Understanding the concepts and putting them into practice through exercises; principles of risk management and techniques for applying risk management in project planning and progress tracking.
- Fundamental notions and concepts (constraints vs. risks, risk value)
- Definition and establishment of a risk management plan
- Risk identification techniques
- Development of a contingency plan
- Explanation of the various risk mitigation strategies
- Project audit techniques
- Risk control and monitoring mechanisms
This course is designed for professionals who want a better grasp of risk management concepts and principles and the techniques for applying it to project planning and progress tracking.
- Understand risk evolution cycles
- Understand the difference between the various risk types and categories
- Assess and identify stakeholders and risk tolerance profiles
- Identify and qualify project risks
- Apply the various techniques for quantifying risks
- Apply the various risk prevention tips and techniques
- Proficiency with project management tools and techniques
- Written assessment
- Client surveys
PMP, CAPM & PMBOK are registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.